Real Life (実際の生活) is the first installment of the Real Life video games and the third installment of the Fireball Video Game Universe. The Game will be the next-to-be developed after Super Baxter 2: Mahroe's Resurrection has officially wrapped development and released. This game has been created on Game Maker: Lite.
The game takes place on Earth 010, the main verse of the series.
After returning home from their jobs, both Baxter Ewers and Amber Ewers come home to see their mother knocked out cold, bloody and infected by what it's called the Dark Dimmension. Amber is aware of this and sets Baxter to explore there before eventually returning. The Two agree to go out and find the one who has caused it, along the way they gather their relatives and Nicolas Mejia.
The Gameplay is a Side-Scrolling, Fighting game where the camera follows the main 6 playable characters. The main buttons to attack are P, L, M and Space Bar. Half of 3 have all four buttons, while half of 3 have only three buttons. This Game is the first to now have a fully functional Health Bar.
Development Updates / News
- March 10th, 2017: It is confirmed that Desi Delao will not be the game's central antagonist.
- April 1st, 2017: Game begins Development early as sprites are being added in.
- April 6th, 2017: The Story has been confirmed to have similar elements to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Doctor Strange.
- April 11th, 2017: Health Bars added in!
- April 12th, 2017: Baxter can now fight and shoot his Ki Energy at his opponents, all set and ready to go. 2 Cutscenes, a Title Screen and the Fireball Studios logo added in.
- April 13th, 2017: Voice Acting is now added in the game.
- April 14th, 2017: More Cutscenes added in.
- April 15th, 2017: More Cutscenes added in. Amber's sprites made and is soon to be coded Playable. Empty Folders of Gunther Ewers and Wanda Ewers have been added in, thus creating the Ewers Group.
- April 16th, 2017: Sprites of Wanda Ewers of her Masked and Unmasked persona are being developed, and Blood added in. The Rating of the game is confirmed to be rated M.
- April 17th, 2017: Amber Ewers Objects are added in. Wanda's Sprites are being added in early both Masked and Unmasked versions. More Wanda sprites created. Wanda's Bullets and Sword Cresents added in and Gunther Ewers' Green Ki Energy Projectiles added in.
- April 18th, 2017: Wanda finished, Gunther's sprites are being added in. Character Portrait Cards added in to choose the character.
- April 19th, 2017: Gunther finished. All 4 Playable Characters completed. 20 Cutscenes added in. Amber added into the game as a Playable Character. A glimps of the Dark Dimmension has been shown and teasing of what will be The True Main Antagonist of the Game.
- April 20th, 2017: 420 BLAZE IT. The very first enemy added in, the Aslan Dimmension.
- April 23rd, 2017: Gunther added in playable. More Data added in including more Blood.
- April 25th, 2017: More Cutscenes added in.
- April 29th, 2017: A Selection Screen has been added in, better camera and Lexi Adams and Nicolas Mejia confirmed as Playable.
- April 30th, 2017: More Data being added in. Wanda Ewers added in. Data continued to be inputted in. Lexi and Nicolas's sprites are in development.
- May 3rd, 2017: Wanda Ewers finished. Vent Light confirmed as a Boss Character.
- May 4th, 2017: All Bosses have been confirmed are the following: Smug Wendy's, Sadie Corrine, Amber "Vanessa" Ewers, Ronald McDonald, Sonikku Ewers, Akuma Piero 13, and Gyangu Crip.
- May 5th, 2017: Lexi finished.
- May 6th, 2017: First Level ever made on the Storyline. More Cutscenes added in. Soundtrack added in. All Sprites for the playable characters have been completed.
- May 7th, 2017: More Cutscenes added in. Lexi being developed as a Boss Character first as her playable variation has been completed.
- May 9th, 2017: The Pause, Save and Load Data has been added in.
- May 11th, 2017: Downtown Lynchburg added in and will be in a few parts of Chapter 1. 13 Cutscenes added in.
- May 12th, 2017: 6 Cutscenes added in.
- May 13th, 2017: More Levels added in the game.
- May 15th, 2017: More Cutscenes and Levels added in. Lexi's Boss fight still in development at this point.
- May 20th, 2017: Lexi's voice pack added in.
The Main Playable Characters of the Game.
|The Ewers Group|
|Baxter Ewers||Gunther Ewers||Amber Ewers||Wanda Ewers||Lexi Adams||Nicolas Mejia|
|Baxter Ewers||A employee from Dairy Queen who, discovering his Ki Powers after being trained into the Mystical Arts by His Mother leads to a journey, and discovers the hidden world of Chi Energy and alternate dimmensions.||Playable||Earth 010||Starter|
|Amber Ewers||The oldest sister of Baxter and Gunther who crash landed on Earth after escaping her parents' abuse.||Playable||Earth 010||Starter|
|Alexis Adams||The adopted sister of Baxter. She is aware of the Dark Dimmension and is at first controlled by it.||Playable / Boss||Earth 010||Unlockable|
|Gunther Ewers||The younger brother of Baxter. He is first seen knocked out by the Dark Dimmension, though he wasn't possesed and is eventually woken by Baxter who eventually joins the group.||Playable||Earth 010||Unlockable|
|Wanda Ewers||Baxter and Gunther's Mysterious Sister who is on the search of her lost brothers. She is at first wanting to test Baxter's fighting skill, then ends up allying with the group.||Playable / Boss||Earth 010||Unlockable|
|Nicolas Mejia||Baxter and Gunther's closest friend and best pal. He is first seen noticing the group and eventually joins knowing that it's too dangerous that only five can go.||Playable||Earth 010||Unlockable|
|Loup Sekushi||One of the employees at Dairy Queen. She is also the younger sister of Acus.||Appears in Cutscenes||Earth 010||N/A|
|Keyonna Poindexter||Baxter's childhood best friend since birth and a love-interest of Baxter. She is also an Employee of Dairy Queen.||Appears in Cutscenes||Earth 010||N/A|
|Denise Turner||Baxter's Mother and a Celtic Mystic who becomes Baxter's teacher to master the arts alot more well. She is first seen knocked out by Francis Aslan.||Appears in Cutscenes.||Earth 010||N/A|
|Acus Sekushi||A furry, stripper and owner of Acus Club she appears alongside the other females who are flirting Baxter.||Appears in Cutscenes.||Earth 010||N/A|
|Taylor Allen||The older sister of Savannah Allen. She appears alongside the other females who are flirting Baxter.||Appears in Cutscenes.||Earth 010||N/A|
|Lexi Gossom||A lesser-known friend of Baxter. She appears alongside the other females who are flirting Baxter.||Appears in Cutscenes.||Earth 010||N/A|
|Smug Wendy's||Seeminly based off the brand new meme of 2017. She appears alongside the other females who are flirting with Baxter.||Appears in Cutscenes.||Earth 010||N/A|
|Savannah Allen||Baxter's 1st Ex-Girlfriend, but now officially Baxter's Friend. She appears alongside the other females who are flirting with Baxter.||Appears in Cutscenes||Earth 010||N/A|
|Aslan Dimmension||An Enemy in the game.||Enemy||Dark Dimmension||N/A|
|Smug Wendy's||The 235 Version. Seeminly based off the brand new meme of 2017. She is an ally and follower towards the Dark Dimmension and attempts to attack Baxter and Lexi while Amber is having lunch.||Boss||Earth 235||N/A|
|Sadie Corrine||Baxter's 2nd Ex-Girlfriend. She joins the Dark Dimmension to attempt to ambush the Ewers Group and take Baxter away from them, but is quickly taken out by a mysterious character with a red mask on.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A|
|Amber "Vanessa" Ewers||The 235 version of Amber. She intoxicates Baxter through Fear Gas which passes him out and is trapped in her world.||Boss||Earth 235||N/A|
|Ronald McDonald||Based off the Mascot of the same name. Ronald McDonald attempts to take out both Baxter and Gunther, but was eventually stopped and slashed by Amber and Wanda.||Boss||Earth 235||N/A|
|Sonikku Ewers||Leader of the Alpha pack, She seeks revenge on humanity for hunting them down. She attempts to take out the Ewers Group by ambushing Baxter into a Rock, but was defeated by him.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A|
|Akuma Piero 13||A dream demon who goes into Gunther's dream to kill him, but is eventually defeated and taken control by Gunther after Akuma attempted to kill Nicolas by strangling him.||Boss||Earth 101||N/A|
|Gyangu Crip||A gang member of the Dark Dimmension who attempts to kill the group, but is quickly taken out by Wanda's bullets.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A|
|Francis Aslan||A Master of the Chi Power who breaks off from Denise. He also isn't the main villain in this case, though it may seem like it throughout the story.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A|
|Vent Light||Vent Light was a hyptonized servent of the Dark Dimmension and one of the best ones yet.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A|
The True being behind the Dark Dimmension and the game's true main antagonist. She is basically one of the most hardest bosses to ever counter, the only thing you can do is...die....die everytime before she gives up, so she's basically Dormammu in the Doctor Strange 2016 Movie.
|Final Boss||Earth 010 / Dark Dimmension||N/A|
|Lexi Adams||Smug Wendy's||Sadie Corrine||Amber "Vanessa" Ewers||Wanda Ewers||Ronald McDonald|
|Sonikku Ewers||Akuma Piero 13||Gyangu Crip||Francis Aslan||Vent Light|
|Rainbow Forest||Downtown Lynchburg|
- The Beginning.
- The Dark Dimmension.
- Travis A. King - Beautiful Mind.
- Calm Sightseeing - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
- Dark Rebirth - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
Sequels and Spin-Offs
It was announced that there will be a spin-off game focusing on Trinity from Earth 101 and about her adventures to finish her father's work and discover her back story and how she went to Earth 010 to meet the current Baxter Ewers of Earth 010 to know the future.
Sequels have been unannounced as of for now.
- This Game has been having Development Hell in the past and had to be rewritten and rescripted a few times, before finally coming right back on top.
- Originally in the Fireball Video Game Universe, this game was suppost to be the second one to be released, but due to development hell, it was instead the third game, right after Super Baxter 2: Mahroe's Resurrection as the second game to be in.
- Alexis Adams and Wanda Ewers are the only two playable characters to be Bosses at first.
- The Stories's elements will be that similar of both Doctor Strange and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.
- Please Note that these characters are based off of people in real life as well. However the storyline in this game is different than what it seems like in this world. Like some personality changes.
- It is confirmed that Vent Light isn't really evil, he's mind-controlled.
- This is similar to how Noriaki Kakyoin was mind controlled by DIO in Stardust Crusaders.