Baxter is gentle, fierce, nice, pure of heart and loyal to those who he likes. He is highly perceptive, intelligent and autistic while keeping a perpetually cool, slightly neutral or interested attitude.
Baxter has Enthusiasm, having him support for his friends, family and guardians that he trusts in his life. As shown having full confidence in his Geometry and Government class.
He is also a quiet individual, and is often satisfied with expressing himself in short phrases. Sometimes he stutters to words that he can losely lose memory too. Sometimes he can have trouble saying the word correctly.
He is also shown to have a relationship towards love and sexual related relationships at times. This was a thing for him because of his Zodiac Sign being Aquarius of his sexual favor.
- Denise Turner: Baxter is seen to love his mother and trust her more than any other family member in the series. His mother had trained him to becomming a very well excellent fighter. His mother seems to love him and protect him most of the time from his father's antagonism.
- Vic Turner: Although Vic is lazy, Baxter sees Vic as a real father to him. After both Vic and Denise were married, Baxter's life was positive. The two had seen rated R movies together, and the two have a good bond telling jokes and telling funny things with each other.
- Ballard Ewers III: In Baxter's childhood years, Baxter and his father did not get along very well. His father constantly abused him throughout Baxter's years, even after the divorce of his mother and father in 2006. After Ballard was remarried to Kim Ewers, Baxter's life was even worsen than before. At age 18, Baxter will leave his father and stay with his mother.
- Kim Ewers: Kim had more abuse on Baxter after the two had met. Baxter's real relationship with Kim was pretty negative. He was abused by her so much times. At age 18, Baxter will leave Kim as well as his father and stay with his mother to be safe.
- Taylor Campbell: Baxter at first had his first crush on Taylor, but before Kim and Ballard were married, Baxter's crush was soon a Step-sister. Both Taylor and Baxter had a close relationship together. Mostly Baxter would cling and grope her when the two were in the pool together. Now, Baxter sees her as a stripper as Taylor has a job being one.
- Gunther Ewers: Baxter cares deeply for his younger brother. Both Baxter and Gunther are seen to have a strong bond with each other, looking out for each others back alot.
- Amber Ewers: Baxter has a very huge bond and care for his oldest sister Amber. After his first encounter of her race as a Seiyan. He had figured out that she had his full bonded blood in her body, making her his official sister.
- Melissa Welch: Though Baxter's interactions with his other oldest sister hasn't been seen yet, but Amber explains that she wasn't the only one who became his sister as she said "There are two who are you older sister, one of them is me!".
- Alexis Adams: Baxter sees Alexis as a good sibling and a veyr good sister. he is shown to love her deeply as a sibling and cares alot for her. Alexis is also the adoptive sister to Baxter.
- Sonikku Ewers: Baxter has an on-off relationship with Sonikku, despite being Baxter's pet Okami, she mostly loves him and protects him when he is having trouble at times.
- Shado Ewers: Baxter sees Shado as a clingy pet and a pet who is obsessive with everything with him. She sees her master very clingy and has protected him (Ex: would be with Must Kitsune tried to attack him and Sadie Corrine was in her goddess form stopping her.)
- Future Jordan Ewers: This is Earth 101 Jordan. Despite going into the Future, he surprisenly encounters his future son Jordan. Baxter is surprised to be the fact that Jordan will be his son by Sadie Corrine in Earth 101
- Future Trinity Ewers: This is Earth 101 Trinity. Despite going into the Future, Baxter was surprised that he finded out he had a daughter through the palm of his hand. Trinity has shown the same personality towards his Future Father as they both had the same thing together.
- Daniel Guterriez: Baxter's most loyal friend. The two had met in 5th grade and became very close friends with each other. Daniel is seen to mostly hang out with Baxter every friday after school to play video games. Daniel seems to have a highly relationship with Baxter's mysterious sister "Melissa Welch".
- Sadie Corrine: Baxter deeply is in love with Sadie as Sadie is deeply in love with him too. As shown, the two are seen as a couple. She has saved him so much during Baxter's adventures to protect humanity.
- Nicolas Mejia: Nicolas and Baxter are very good friends with each other. They both love to have a time together. Baxter sees Nicolas as a trust worthy and amazing friend overall.
- Brody Mayrose: Baxter often teases Brody making Cat Puns out of him despite Brody being a Neko Human, but overall Baxter is a very good friend to Brody.
- Alyssa Welch: Baxter is good friends with Alyssa. Despite seeing her eat so much Junk Food, Baxter gave her the title nickname "The Junk Food Goddess".
- Dustin White: As with the rest of his friends, Baxter felt it would be necessary to look after Dustin as he is going through life. He takes upon himself to save Dustin from being bullied by the world. He also supports his series and his characters very well as well as allying with him a few times. Baxter also had trained Dustin to learn how to be a Ki User like him.
- Fantacy Corrine: Despite being an Animatronic by Sadie. Fantacy has shown the same emotions with her creator, having a crush on Baxter. However, more into the series, Fantacy treats Baxter like a son as baxter believes she is like a mother to him. A second mother.
- Savannah Allen: Baxter and Savannah are good friends. They have dated twice before, but ended up with Savannah either cheating on him (11th Grade) or continuing to touch him in the area (9th Grade).
- Must Kitsune: Must sees Baxter as a play toy for herself. Despite being a Witch, She constantly tortures him alot.
- Desi Delao: Baxter is Desi's biggest archenemy through out the series. He was the one behind the Desi Aura that possess the host into doing evil acts. Only Baxter's Good Aura can cure any host alive.