Baxter had lived a rough past through his father after he was constantly abused so many times, and was known to be born only a regular human who has contained superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Speed: He can run pretty fast, even faster when he is on his toes.
- Superhuman Strength: As shown during his Weight Training, He can only bench press and lift things under 25 of weight, he was shown to struggle around 35 pounds because he isn't truely too strong. He can however squat with heavy weights over his shoulders.
- Superhuman Durability: He is shown to have taken beatings from rough people, in which he survived most of them. Without the use of the Healing Factor, he can withstand a punch to the head, a shot to the chest, and a spear through the body. He also cannot feel too much pain when an Object hits him.
- Extremely Agile: He was shown to actually survive through pollutions and dangerious situations around him that would kill a normal person. Such as Survivng through the heat only in a Black T-Shirt and Shorts on a Summer Day, and cannot feel incredible pain from various objects.
- Superhuman Reflexes: He has drastically enhanced reaction speed, allowing him to dodge bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to. He did this by reacting so quickly during a Dodgeball game titling him "The Dodgeball Ninja".
Baxter is an intelligent person and a smart alec on correcting things at times.
He's most notable strength was with Math and his least notable strength was with English. He still struggles on certain tests and he's shown to be the hardest student to work to get things done on time as his teachers pointed him out "He's the Man".
In battle, Baxter is a quickly adapted fighter who thinks and counters most attacks coming towards him. He hates having to use weapons because he believes they are useless for him. He can adapt into his Ki Energy at his potential. He can also sense and predict what attacks will and must come at him so he can counter them as well as using most of his moves towards the opponent.
Base / Ki
This is his normal / base self where his ki power shows into his body and adapts into his fighting abilites. He commonly hides it when not fighting or using it to save the world.
- Size Reduction: Has the power to shrink down to size. His abilities increase secretly as he does not know it entirely.
- Fist Bash: Hops forward and performs a Superman Punch at his opponent with blue energy around his fist.
- The Slide N' Kick: Baxter will slide forward and kick upwards at the opponent's leg or in between the legs before sweeping their knees tripping them over.
- Blues Knee: Inhabiting blue energy around his knees, Baxter will run and jump up thrusting his knee out into the opponent's chest.
- Blue Sphere: Thrusts his arms and fist out shooting out a Blue Fireball that has Ki energy in it. It's his "signature move".
- Sky Uppercut: Leaps off the ground and performs an Uppercut in Blue Energy around his fists.
- Aka Uppercut: A more enhanced uppercut he can use on his opponents.
- Spin Kick: Jumps out forward and performs a spin with his leg out.
- Torunedo Supin Kikku: Also called the "Tornado Spin Kick", it's a more faster and enhanced version of the Spin Kick. Sometimes it can create a Tornado if he spins fast enough.
- Stun Fist: A counter attack that Baxter is in black fury aura focusing on his Ki around his fist before punching it through the opponent, it can stun them as well.
- Secret Technique: Time Stop: In habiting around blue and red energy he thrusts his arms out and stops time for 15 seconds. He can freely hit the opponent as well, as time stops the punches and kicks the opponent feels effects them and they go down hard. Sometimes they explode without noticing.
This is where he will show his full potential into the Ki Energy, mainly his Ki is Blue, but it can be Red as well.
- Ao Sphere: A larger, faster and stronger version of the Blue Sphere. Can be used only in Blue Fire Mode.
- Akai hikari Sphere: A projectile that is inhabited in Red Flames. Can be used only in Red Fire Mode.
- Burusaji Fist: A more stronger variation to the Sky Uppercut. Can be used only in Blue Fire Mode.
- Aka O Moyasu Fist: A more stronger variation, but in red flames. Can be used only in Red Fire Mode.
- Nensho Knuckle: Moves forward towards his opponent with his arm extended out in flaming energy. Can be used both in Blue Fire Mode and Red Fire Mode.
- Nagareboshi Flip Kick: Leaps off the ground and performs an Axe kick to the opponent's skull. Sometimes it can break it as well. Can be used in both Blue Fire Mode and Red Fire Mode.
- Consecutive Chi Punch Barrage: Releases a Barrage of Punches with his Chi Energy at the Opponent.
When losing full control of his body and is fully angry, he'll become Violent Ewers after he had lost his full control in a battle, becomming extremely violent, deadly and uncontrollable. He got this form from the blood of his Father. If he hits the time where he is fully calmed down, he will faint. However he rarely ever uses this form as he is trying to break out of it, the only way to break out and disregard this form is if he must defeat his own father in a dangerous stage.
- Jigoku Sphere: A fireball that is black and purple which it can pull burning damage on the opponent's skin.
- Jigoku Ga Koritsuku Spin Kick: A spin kick in purple fiery flames that spins faster than light at the opponent.
- Herufaia Uppercut: A powerful and dangerous uppercut that pierces through the opponent's skin, but luckily for them, Baxter can't kill with that move instead he leaves a big scar on the opponent's body.
- Senku Fist: A lethal punch into the opponent's chest
- Koroshimasu: A move originally inticipated from Desi to kill his opponents. Baxter has this move too, as he rushes forward and begins to beat rapidally and obliverate the opponent's soul, however for him, he cannot obliverate the opponent's soul at all, as he is against killing someone innocent.
If Baxter manages to have control of his body while in Violent Mode, he will not faint, instead he will completely focus on his emotions fully and having his Ki Energy into God-like power. He can also mantiupate Cosmic Fire and God-like Ki Energy around him that is white.
- Howaito Goddo Blue Sphere: The strongest sphere out of all of them. Baxter thrusts his arms and fists out shooting out a light blue and white energy into the opponent. It's his ultimate finishing move while in full control.
- Omni White Spin Kick: Spin kicks faster than light itself.
- Omni Uppercut: Does a staright powerful uppercut with White God-like ki energy around his fist and lightning also strikes down on his fist,
- Heavinly Fist: Punches into the opponent's chest and white ki energy bursts around their body.
- Saishutekini The Matsu Soreha Over: Barraging White God Fists: His final and most notable attack with his fists in this form. It is a devastating and extremely rapid flurry of white god punches with power comparable to the Eta Carinae (Also known as the hottest sun of the universe) itself and has the ability to completely obliterate the Undead.
As adapted into his Superhuman Abilities, Baxter has a healing factor that can regenerate cells back into his body. For example, he can heal the broken bones of his ankle after he had sprained and broked it in 8th Grade and was in incredible pain in it. Which he hasn't known about his Healing Factor until one day he cut himself and looked seeing the wound heal back up.